Are you a professional genealogist looking to improve your skills, or aspiring to go pro? AncestryProGenealogists is once again offering four scholarships to select genealogical institutes in the USA. Applications are due on or before November 30, 2018.
Each four winners will be able to attend one of the following institutes, with tuition, travel, and hotel expenses covered (up to $2000).
- Genealogical Institute on Federal Records (Gen-Fed) in Washington, D.C.; dates TBA
- Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRIP) in Pittsburgh, PA; June 23-28, 2019
- Genealogical Research Institute of Pittsburgh (GRIP) in Amherst, NY; July 14-19, 2019
- Institute on Genealogy and Historical Research (IGHR) in Athens, GA; July 21-26, 2019
- Salt Lake Institute of Genealogy (SLIG) in Salt Lake City, UT; January 12-17, 2020
- SLIG Academy for Professionals in Salt Lake City, UT; January 20-24, 2020
You can apply here.